Tuesday 5 February 2008

Aussie Ostrich

Sarah shared this with the blog, and I think the best way to explain it is in her own words...

Okay, I really have no one to blame for this but myself. Or maybe I could blame the woman who was hawking them a couple of days before Australia Day? However, once I did buy it, I thought of how it would be perfect for the Tatwars blog...

Green and gold (traditional Aussie colours) bird pen with a lovely green felt hat on. The tag dangling from it's beak is the worst part, I think - Aussie Ostrich. Australia doesn't even have ostriches natively!


Of course, Sarah, you should look at this as an opportunity.
Now, think of someone you know who'd be excited to receive a gift of it (Note: Not me!).

3 comments:

Mouse said...

Not me either! :-P

Smerk said...

Darn...oh well. I'm sure my niece would like it. Or one of the other girls in the office, since she was exclaiming over it when I bought the stupid thing.

Nettie said...

I may need to start hunting through the really bad tourist shops and send you something really tatty Boo. Up till now I've tried to only send you really cute items (like puppets) but I think you deserve something more! ;-D